Civil Engineering Technician
In your role as Civil Engineering Technician your duties will be many and varied giving you great understanding of all aspects of the projects.
Ideally for this role you will have:
- A Diploma or higher in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying, or, have at least 3+ years of relevant work experience as a civil engineering technician or similar. Experience in construction site management or trade staff management and relevant construction industry training preferred
- great communication skills and strength in dealing with Clients, Project Managers, Site Managers, External Sub Contractors and designers.
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions
- A strong ability to read and understand drawings
- A desire to exceed expectations around delivery dates
- Proven commitment to championing Health & Safety
- Generous salary package for the right candidate
- Opportunity to progress within the company.
If you are looking to be part of a great collaborative team working for a respected family owned company then don’t hesitate to apply.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.